Licence, Safety Information
M.V. Dalemoor/ M.V. Sarah Marie Licence Information
Skipper: Daryl Ewing
Licence No: 1163/829
Expires: December 2022/May 2023
Operational area: Sligo/Mayo/Donegal Bay and up to 30 miles offshore around Ireland
It is important to note the Sarah Marie is licensed with a P5 passenger boat licence (No. 829) to carry passengers up to 30 miles offshore, not the smaller P3 licence used by other charter angling boats which means they are only insured to, and allowed to operate, within the law, up to three miles from the land and 15 miles from their point of departure. Anglers should always ask what type of licence the charter boat has.
- NWCSA (North West Chartered Skippers Association) member
- ICSA (Irish Charter Skippers Association) member
- MulSAC Member (Mullaghmore Sea Angling Club) member
- IFSA (Irish Federation of Sea Anglers) member
- RNLI Sligo Bay helm, station mechanic and full member of crew.
Address: Rosses Point, Co Sligo, Ireland